- On 15th August 2023 The Government removed the last of the Cov-19 restrictions.
- Masks are no longer required at venues but if any member wishes to wear a mask, then that will be respected.
- U3A Dunedin will continue to provide spare masks until current supplies run out.
- We do ask that if anyone has symptoms of colds or 'flu that you stay away from U3A until symptoms have passed.
U3A Dunedin Charitable Trust
U3A is an international organisation whose aims are the education and stimulation of retired members of the community — those in the “third age” of life.
Three times a year, in Autumn, Winter and Spring, U3A Dunedin runs a series of courses for its members.
U3A Dunedin also runs many Interest Groups for its members.
Read more about U3A
Looking at Death
Featured in one of the many courses held during 2023 — course detailsJohn Everett Millais, Ophelia, c. 1851, Tate Britain; Coffin making, Gerard Kenny
Notices for Members
- Check your name, contacts, payments and enrolments by logging in to MyU3A.
- Subscriptions: Please pay your subs by 31 December.
There is no waiting list to join U3A Dunedin.
Full details and application form