Courses and resources
Dates for 2020
|Series||Enrolments open||Enrolments close end of||Courses start||Courses end|
|1:Autumn||10 January||30 January||25 February||3 April|
|2:Winter||10 April||30 April||26 May||3 July|
|3:Spring||3 July||23 July||20 August||30 September|
2020 Series 1 Autumn
The Board Policy is that a U3A Dunedin supplied name badge is to be worn at all U3A Dunedin events
In the event of a cancellation/postponement:
- A notice of any postponement will be on the U3A Home Page by 8am.
- All people with an e-mail address will be sent a message via e-mail to advise.
- People with no e-mail will receive a phone call from the Course Convenor or Assistant.
- People with no e-mail should listen to The Breeze (98.2FM), Radio Dunedin (99.8FM), and More FM (97.4FM) for details.
These details are normally read out at the first lecture in each session.
Gluten-free food - if anybody wants this consideration, please contact your Course Convenor(s) (details on the course brochure(s)) before the course(s) start.
Refund of Course Fees
- Any member who has to withdraw from a course, for reason of illness, before the course begins, shall be entitled to a full refund of the course fee paid provided that he or she notifies the Programme Convenor one week before the course begins.
- Any member who withdraws from a course for any other reason shall be entitled to a refund of 80% of the course fee provided he or she notifies the Programme Convenor before the course begins.
- No refunds shall be given once a course begins.
The U3A Board may vary these refund conditions in individual cases.
To apply for a refund use this enquiry form.