Courses and resources
Dates for 2020
|1: Autumn||10 January to 30 January||25 February to 3 April|
|2: Winter||10 April to 30 April||26 May to 3 July|
|3: Spring||3 July to 23 July||20 August to 30 September|
2020 Series 1 Autumn
Numbers Choosing Courses in Series 1 First Choice (all choices)
|Take 12 98 (110)|
|Future Choices - Ironing out the Wrinkles 117 (132)|
|Rise of a Sporting Nation 32 (41)|
|Otago Peninsula - Dunedin’s Nature Treasure Trove 148 (173) * (oversubscribed)|
|From Antikythera to Artificial Intelligence - a short history of computing 39 (57)|
|Composers and their Singers 98 (116)|
The Otago Peninsula course is FULL and people who made it their first choice will have that confirmed shortly. People who made it second or third choice will miss this time.
There are spaces in all of the other five courses. Please liaise with Enrolments Secretary Phyll Esplin to make changes, additions etc. 03 467 2594 firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum Room Capacity
|Otago Golf Club 150|
|Leith Bowling Club 148|
The Board Policy is that a U3A Dunedin supplied name badge is to be worn at all U3A Dunedin events
In the event of a cancellation/postponement:
- A notice of any postponement will be on the U3A Home Page by 8am.
- All people with an e-mail address will be sent a message via e-mail to advise.
- People with no e-mail will receive a phone call from the Course Convenor or Assistant.
- People with no e-mail should listen to The Breeze (98.2FM), Radio Dunedin (99.8FM), and More FM (97.4FM) for details.
These details are normally read out at the first lecture in each session.
Gluten-free food - if anybody wants this consideration, please contact your Course Convenor(s) (details on the course brochure(s)) before the course(s) start.
Refund of Course Fees
- Any member who has to withdraw from a course, for reason of illness, before the course begins, shall be entitled to a full refund of the course fee paid provided that he or she notifies the Programme Convenor one week before the course begins.
- Any member who withdraws from a course for any other reason shall be entitled to a refund of 80% of the course fee provided he or she notifies the Programme Convenor before the course begins.
- No refunds shall be given once a course begins.
The U3A Board may vary these refund conditions in individual cases.
To apply for a refund use this enquiry form.